· Each Box is $30.00
· Limited Number of Boxes will be available and once the number is reached, we will not be releasing anymore. All orders will be on a first come, first paid basis.
· Orders will not be confirmed until full payment has been processed.
· No Substitutions or Alterations will be made to any treats within the chosen box.
· All Sales are Final.
· All Orders must be picked up at our residential North East Edmonton location on the date stated in the advertisement between the hours of 10am - 12pm. Failure to pickup will forfeit your order and it will be donated to the local fire station. All deliveries will also take place on the date stated in the advertisement.
· As we bake all items fresh and pack all boxes the morning of Pickup/Delivery early pickups or deliveries will NOT be possible.
***If choosing to pickup your order please text 780 720 6058 upon arrival with your order number and the make/model/colour of the vehicle that you have arrived in.
Each Box (Monthly or Special Occasion) will have a 3 week ordering period but as we pride ourselves in preparing small batch items each box will have a limited number available and will not be restocked once sold old.
While Butter Together Bakeshop can attempt to reduce some allergens in your cakes/cupcakes/desserts, we cannot prevent cross contamination in our common prep areas and use known allergens such as tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, dairy, corn, gluten, and eggs.
Even tough we think our products are to die for, we would hate to ever have this actually happen, so it would be best if you are a person with sever allergies to purchase from a reputable allergen free establishment.
We will do everything in our power to accommodate your new date in cases of postponement. However, as we make each and every item in the boxes as close to possible to the pickup or delivery day we can not offer EARLY pickup or delivery. If you MUST get your Box at a later date delivery will no longer be available and if you had paid to get delivery that fee will now be forfeited. In the case of LATER Date Pickup you must contact us 3 days prior to the original collection/delivery date to make alternative plans. Since we make goods that have potential to go stale or spoil, we only have a few days that we can guarantee that the items are at their optimum freshness and with a postponed pickup you as the consumer now take on any liability for products that may have spoiled or have gone stale. Butter Together Bakeshop will not be legally required to replace original items with freshly made items, as you as the consumer has made changes to the Pickup and Delivery Date thus voiding the original order.
***All Sales are final when a Monthly or Holiday Promotion Box is purchased and it can not be cancelled or postponed beyond the stated pickup date. If a client misses the pick up period he/she forfeits the product and their payment.***
Unfortunately We Are Taking A Break Away From The Bakeshop At The Moment And No Orders Will Be Taken. We Will Not Be Attending Any Upcoming Shows/Markets Until Further Notice